So as I mentioned in our little poll, we have had some trouble picking out a name. My favorite was Elliana but Melvin didn't like it. I've always liked Olivia but didn't like how common it is (it's been in the top 10 list for the last five years). He finally told me to just pick something I liked. Of course, I wanted something that he liked as well, so I started hunting. There were several names I liked and they mostly made the poll.
Melvin checks out our blog regularly so he knew I had posted the poll. The other day, I literally pinned him down and told him about the poll and how all the names received about the same amount of votes. He then responded that I was still pretty much in the same boat. I then asked him which of the three was his favorite.
He stated he liked Vittoria the best but didn't know what to use for a second name. I stated I would really like to use my mother's middle name of Lynne. He stated that was fine and it appears we have chosen our little ones name.
Vittoria Lynne.
Just like our other girls, she will probably have a nickname and it won't be Vicky, probably Tori. Thanks Sarah for the idea when we were pregnant with Isabelle.
2 comments:
Wow!! I just finished bawling all the way through writing my latest blog and now this. Thank you!! I didn't vote on the poll but my favorite was Vittoria. I love you and thanks for all the help (Painting, Blogs, etc)
We love it! Lindsay and Kara are thrilled there are TWO more baby girls on the way. Josh is just used to it now. He still loves all the girl cousins, but hopes one day we can catch up with a few more boys. Thank goodness for Lincoln, Jace, and Ike.
Post a Comment