Ok, so they say that a woman is nesting when she starts cleaning up house and making ready for baby towards the end, right? Well, I guess I am in this stage a little. And the following is the aftermath.
Isa has always had her clothes in the nursery even though her bed is in her and Gaby's room. I decided to go through all of Isa's clothes and keep the clothes that fit her and add other clothes of Gaby's that now fit Isa. I then decided to move all of Isa's clothes into her room in the dresser to share with Gaby. I then went through all of the baby clothes sized 0-3 that was seasonally appropriate for October-January and put it in the dresser in the nursery.
Well, I asked Isa to go get her shorts on and this is how she came out.


In case you can't tell, she's went to where her clothes used to be and pulled out a pair of 0-3 pants. I laughed so hard when she couldn't figure out what the problem was.Luckily Melvin wasn't home at the time so I took pictures to show him later. I don't know if I would have thought to take pictures if he was here. He would have though I am sure.
She was pretty proud of herself.
1 comment:
I have a pic of Aubrey in one of Lincoln's newborn outfits before he was born--hat and all. She was pretty proud of herself too. Man, it sure was a tight fit. Kids are so funny.
When you're done, you can come to my house to organize kids' clothes.
Post a Comment