August 04, 2008

Best laid plans

I am sure every parent out there has had one of these days. You think your little ones look so cute and you want to get their picture, but they won't have anything to do with it.









A few Sundays ago, both girls looked darling and their hair was so pretty. I wanted to take their pictures outside with the flowers. Well Gaby saw some spiders on the curbing and wouldn't get close.










Then I tried to get pictures inside in front of the fireplace. Neither worked out.


They still look cute though. This one was the best I could get of them both.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

The only thing worse is having memories of special days and no pictures. At least you try.. and often the best memories are on days when the pictures are questionable. Keep it up, I love it!!