Ok, I am sure you all remember the scary story about the babysitter who gets the calls from the killer inside the house? Well that just happened to me, literally.
It's Sunday night and Melvin's out cleaning offices. Earlier I found his cell phone so I put it in the kitchen so he could find it when he comes home.
Most of you know that I go back to work tomorrow, so believe it or not, I got the girls in bed at 9 PM. Isa has had her usual bouts of coming out and me walking her back to bed, but last time I checked, they were both asleep.
It's ten o'clock and I'm nursing Tori. Suddenly, Melvin's phone is ringing. I think it might be him trying to find his phone so I check to see who is calling. The caller ID says "home". I try to answer it but I'm too late.
I then try to call home from his cell phone but there is no answer. There is also no ringing on my phones. I then check which number is listed as home wondering if maybe it's his mother's number listed as home . . . nope it's our home number.
So I go to our bedroom and there is no one in there. I grab the phone and call redial. Sure enough it is calling Melvin's cell phone. Of course Melvin's cell phone is home so I can't call him freaked out.
I go into the girls room and both the girls are still in bed. I get closer to the bed and Isa looks up at me with VERY tired eyes. I asked her if she's been playing with momma's phone and she nods. RELIEF!!! I tell her good night and go to bed.
How's that for scary. I know I was freaking out.
4 comments:
That is freaky. I would hae been losing it! I'm glad you found the culprit before you had a heartattack!
Sounds like a true Weiland prankster. Love ya sis, Zac
Dad and I laughed so hard!!!
Hey, it is good to find you too. Your girls are beauties!!
Post a Comment