December 14, 2008

Family Pics

Tori was recently blessed and I like to have professional photos taken of the kiddos in their blessing gowns. Since we were taking photos of Tori, I decided to make it a family event. Here are the pics. Of course I had to add most to the side bar.


Tori in her blessing gown. She did not like pictures being taken. This ones the best because she finally went to sleep. My sleeping beauty.





This was one of Tori's better moods while being photographed. I think it is beautiful. I'm sad I didn't have photos like this taken with Melvin and the other girls in their blessing dresses.



My beautiful girls. Don't they look cute all coordinated?


Gaby so sweet




Mischievous Isa


Our little gordita, Tori





One happy family

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pics, sis. You look awesome, especially. I bet you're already skinnier than me. No fair. =)

Where did you get your cute dresses for the girls?

Leah said...

Got the dresses at Sears. I am sure I am not skinnier than you, I just hide it well.

Grandma said...

The pictures are wonderful! You guys look great

Adam and Shalisa said...

The pictures look great your girls are so cute in their dresses

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! I just read your story above and holy crap that would have scared me to death! I'm glad you survived!