December 31, 2008

Christmas Nativity

Every year for as long as I can remember, my family has had a Christmas Nativity. I think there was only one year that I can remember that it wasn't a Live Nativity. My siblings and I were having too much fun with dressing up for the Live Nativity that it was getting us in trouble.
Of course, now that there are grandkids, they are the performers. Of course due to so many grandkids, we had to have two Nativities this year because two little ones insisted on being Mary. Here are some of the pictures from this year.

The Angels.


Andy was also an angel, though he looks more like Cesar Augustus to me.





Joseph and the first Mary.





Gaby the Shepherd.



Isa as a wiseman who refused to wear her crown.






Here is the first Mary Nativity.




Here is the Nativity with the second Mary.

I liked this one because off to the left, you can really see the Angel bringing glad tidings to the Shepherd. Too bad this isn't a good shot of Isabelle.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute pics. I'm sad we weren't there for it.