December 31, 2008

I love my name!!!

My mom is the most creative person I know. One of the many wonderful things she has done for her grandkids is write their names out of painted letters which match their nursery. She started this when I believe Aubrey, my niece, was born because my sister Sarah asked specially for that.

I don't think my mom knew what she was getting herself into when I loved the idea and have named all my kids with full long names . . . Gabriella, Isabelle, Vittoria. In fact, when Tori was born she asked me if I wanted Vittoria or Tori. Being the bratty young mom that I am, I wanted the full name as I have for my other two girls. Maybe next time I will just use the nickname.

It all pays off though, because Tori loves her name.



Every time we lay her down to change her diaper on the changing table, she smiles up at her name and just coos and laughs. I love these pics and wanted to share them. Thanks grandma.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I loved the pictures and the laughing face of Tori. Well worth the time it takes to paint the name

jake 'n amie said...

Oh that little Tori! She is so cute. Makes me want to just kiss that belly :)