Melvin's stepfather passed away this month. It was shocking and completely unexpected. Nacho was a very good husband and father. He loved to dance and laugh. He loved life and he will be missed.

When Melvin and I were dating and got married, I didn't think Nacho spoke English because I had never heard him do so. When most of the guests at the open house had gone home, he approached me and asked in English, "will you dance with me?" Honestly, I was so touched by his speaking to me in my language that I of course accepted and cried while doing so.

Gaby understands the loss and looks forward to the resurrection. Isa states that Nacho is sleeping and loves to look at pictures of his smiling face while saying excitedly "Nacho awake". I know we all look forward to that day when he is awake, smiling, and dancing with Rosa again.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! Let me know if I can do anything to help you out!
Your mom let us know on our way home from Disneyland that Nacho had passed away. Your family has been in our thoughts and prayers. Hopefully, those darling grandkids will help lessen the pain for Rosa. Wish we were closer. We miss and love you all!
Post a Comment