June 21, 2009

WAAYYYY TOOO BUSY

Things have been crazy these last few months. I have tons to catch up on. Several trips and fun outings. I will post them when I can. In the meantime:

8 Things:

8 favorite t.v. shows.
Amazing Race
House
Law and Order (all three)
Without a Trace
Criminal Minds
So You Think You Can Dance
Burn Notice
Psych

8 things i did yesterday.
Woke up
Made Breakfast
Got Ready
Went to Golden Spike National Park
Watched the reinactment at GPNP in the rain
Drove the auto tour at GSNP
Made Dinner
Watched a movie with Melvin

8 favorite restaurants.
Olive Garden
Papa John's
Kirt's
Chinese Gourmet
Sizzler
Spanky's
Wendy's
Fiesta Guadalajara

8 things i am looking forward to.
Parades with my kiddos
Holidays from work
My birthday
Fireworks at my grandma's house
More parades with my kids
Family dinners
Fireworks at my mom's house
Tori turning one.

8 things on my wish list.
Clean house
Mini Van
Yard
Fence
Laughter every day
Health
Wealth
A little boy someday

8 people i tag.
Anyone who wants to.

1 comment:

Roger and Stephnie said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about what you have been up to! I have missed reading things on your blog!