April 30, 2009

Eight years, One week, and two days

Eight years, one week, and two days ago, Melvin and I were married for time and all eternity. I remember I was scared out of my mind. Luckily he had courage enough for the both of us and he still does.

He is my dreamer and adventurer. There is nothing he can't do. He owns his own business and eagerly follows his heart. He won't let anything stand in his way. I am so grateful he pulls me along for the ride.

He loves me and our beautiful girls. He will go days without sleep or eating to help someone out. He shares his talents with so many others just because. He is always there to introduce himself to neighbors and lend a helping hand.

All this and he is HOT!!! Can't take my eyes off of you!!! Boy am I lucky. I love you, handsome, to the moon and back.

No comments: