February 19, 2009

Ready, Set, GO

One of my really good friends from high school did this on their blogs, so I will do it on mine, since hopefully, I will be getting something from Jenn.

The first five people to respond to this post will receive something made by me for you. My choice. Made especially for you.

Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make.

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It will be done sometime this year.

4. You have no clue what it will be. I promise it will be made with love!

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch is you must post this on your blog and offer the same to the first five people who post it on their blog. The first five people to do so and leave a comment letting me know they did will receive a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift from me!!

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win.

Number 3 is a good rule - who knows what will happen if I break out my craft stuff.

Number 5 is good, too, because who knows what I'll come up with.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

This is so hilarious. I would love to see what kind of things you come up with for someone you spent 3 weeks with in one of the most remote towns in the US.

Grandma said...

I'm in but I don't know haw to transfer it to my blog. You'll have to call me and walk me through it.