February 23, 2009

Family Sunday

Every third Sunday, we get together with my extended family for dinner and fun company. We also celebrate the birthdays that month. These are a few of my favorite pictures from this month.




Ike's birthday is the only one in February who is close enough to come to the family parties. He got his special Cars cake. From what I understand he got another Cars cake the next day on his actual birthday.




I love the candid of them all laughing and smiling after Ike finished blowing out the candles. He did a very good job by the way. Don't worry, mom and Thad and Amy, I will send the rest of the pictures in an email.




Gaby and Isa and their cousin Tabby love playing on their grandma's Wii Fit. Here they are ski jumping. You were supposed to bend your knees and then at the right time, straighten up. Gaby is doing her version.


Of course, Isa knows how to bend her knees. Luckily her Uncle Thad helped her put pressure on the gameboard to help her fly far. They loved it.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Darnit. You guys have so much fun! I'm excited to come visit in April. Thanks for posting these pics--you should do one every month!