November 24, 2008

Baby Diet

Today was Tori's two month check up. She weighed in at a whopping 12 lbs 13 oz. She is almost off the charts for weight. Her doctor wouldn't be so concerned if she wasn't throwing up after meals a lot of the time. He believes the problem may be over feeding.


Problem is, I only feed her for about five minutes on each side every three to four hours . He stated that most babies with this problem are being fed for like a half hour at a time every couple of hours. The only solution he could think of was to only feed her on one side each feeding to see if it will correct itself. So we will see.




Here are pictures I took today of my little gordita as she starts her first diet.

3 comments:

jake 'n amie said...

I love our little round girls! Ruby was 13.4 oz.

clintandmicah said...

Don't feel too bad about her weight cause Isabel was 13 lbs 3 oz.

Sarah said...

Your doctor is smokin' crack. Feed that baby normally, and it will correct itself. She is so cute.