November 19, 2008

Ariel and the dinglehopper

I have wanted to post this for a while, but wanted to have a picture to go along with it. Well I finally got the picture, but then had problems with downloading it as part of my camera broke. Then we got a card reader that has a USB port so I could download the picture and now here is the post.



Isabelle loves The Little Mermaid. She watches it constantly if I let her. She calls it Ariel of course. Last year, Gaby was Ariel for Halloween and I made the costume a little big so she could have it for dress up later as well.



The costume is still too big for Gaby but Isabelle loves to wear the bottom half as a dress. She wears it as often as she can. She wears it when watching the Little Mermaid. She also wears it when Giselle goes to the ball in Enchanted. She is wearing right now as she watches Belle.



A few months ago, Isa was watching the little mermaid. It got to the part when Ariel combs her hair at dinner with the Dinglehopper (for those of you not familiar, this is what Scuttle the seagull calls the fork and tells Ariel it is used to comb hair). Isa ran into the kitchen and grabbed her own dinglehopper. She then proceeded to comb her own hair.



I, of course, thought it was hilarious but was concerned that she would start doing this at family functions or at daycare. Luckily she hasn't done it since, but she still wears her "Ariel" all the time.

2 comments:

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

cute story, thanks for sending the pictures

Sarah said...

Cute little girls!!

(Hey, you should change the font color on your blog--the green against the red is kind of hard to read . . . just a suggestion. =) )

Love you guys!!