
Here is a picture of Tabby, Gaby, Ike, and Isa. Isa was a little nervous this year about the witches. She sat the furthest away.

My sister in law, Amy, found this cute little photo opp outside one of the shops. We had the kids stand around and took a bunch of pictures. This was one of the cutest. I love how Tabby has her arms around Gaby. Gaby calls Tabby her best friend and best cousin. (Kara don't get upset as she says you are her best cousin and friend as well). I also like how it looks like Isa and Ike are holding hands.

Tori enjoyed her visit to Gardner Village as well. She slept most of the time. I was worried that she wouldn't sleep that night, but it was actually one of the best nights since her birth.

My sister in law Amie and her mother came with us as well. They had stopped in a store and while we were waiting, so not to get separated, the kiddos sat down to check out the pond.
This pictures was taken outside the sweets store, right across from the bathroom. Another needed pitstop for little ones. While waiting for everyone, Gaby and Tabby found this wheel to investigate. They were more interested in making faces when they saw the camera.
They also found a ton of leaves to throw around.
By this time, Isa was no longer going anywhere near the witches. Gaby and Tabby were not afraid at all. Gardner Village was so much fun. I don't know what we will do next year when Gaby and Tabby are in school. Either we will still have to go on UEA weekend (way too crowded) or on a weeknight or weekend. We will just have to wait and see.
4 comments:
You guys got great pictures. I love going there with you--- I'm sure we can work it out for next year!
Love the witches. Maybe we will have to make the trek next year. It just looks like too much fun to miss out on.
Love the Hat. Your girls are beautiful! The witches sound fun..I will have to try that next year.
I love your new border. You will have to teach me how to change the borders. Sarah set up mine so I don't know how to do it. Looking forward to Twilight, huh!!
Post a Comment