My sister-in-law did this tag and it was funny so I decided to give it a try. Of course, Gaby is the only one responding.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Please
2. What makes mom happy?
If I cleans my room and make my bed it makes you happy.
3. What makes mom sad?
That I don't make my bed or clean my room.
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Tickle and scare
5. What was mom like as a child?
I don't know
6. How old is your mom?
30
7. How tall is your mom?
Like this tall (then Gaby put her hand to my forehead)
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Go to work and stay home with papa
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
She is sad
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
She will tell her name to them.
11. What is your mom really good at?
I don't know
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Not good at Wii golfing
13. What does your mom do for her job?
She can sew
14. What is moms favorite food?
I don't know (when asked to guess, Gaby said salad)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
That she makes yummy treats and making cake for my birthday and making popcorn.
16. If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be?
I don't know
17. What do you do with your mom?
Play
18. What do you and your mom have alike?
We make a big family, have the same face
19. What do you and your mom have different?
You have a little bit of red in your hair, your face is different because you have moles, and your taller like a momma.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
We can have family home evening on Monday.
Just out of curiosity, I asked the same questions about Melvin. ((Gaby got kind of tired in the middle and only answered I don't know.))
1. What is something papa always says to you?
Ask me to say please
2. What makes papa happy?
Making the right choice
3. What makes papa mom sad?
That I don't make the right choice
4. How does papa make you laugh?
Tickling me
5. What was papa like as a child?
He likes to play toys
6. How old is your papa?
34 . . then a pause and she asked 64?
7. How tall is your papa?
I don't know
8. What is your papa's favorite thing to do?
Go to work
9. What does your papa do when you are not around?
He looks and finds me.
10. If your papa becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know
11. What is your papa really good at?
I don't know
12. What is your papa not very good at?
I don't know.
13. What does your papa do for his job?
He goes to Lowes and cleans offices after lunch.
14. What is papas favorite food?
Eating chicken
15. What makes you proud of your papa?
I don't know.
16. If your papa was a cartoon character who would he be?
I don't know
17. What do you do with your papa?
Play with him
18. What do you and your papa have alike?
Same face and get the right short hair
19. What do you and your papa have different?
That papa's face is brown and he has black hair and black eyes.
20. How do you know your papa loves you?
That I do the right choice.
I tag anyone who wants to.
1 comment:
So much fun to read, and I had fun asking my kiddos as well. I am just glad it makes Gabby's mom sad when she doesn't clean her room too. Lindsay makes me look like a cleaning freak. I just might be some days:)
Post a Comment