Ok, so I suck. I have been horrible about blogging, but I have something to say.
DEEP BREATH.....
I am going to run a 5K this year. Run the whole way.
Last year, one of my mission companions inspired me, so I am going to get off my arse and run. I have been a sprinter in the past, so this distance thing will be hard. I have only told a few people so this is a big step. Now I have to hold myself to it.
My goal is the Ogden Get Out and Live 5K on May 15th.
Wish me luck, encouragement, and advice. I need it.
6 comments:
Have you heard of the 'Couch to 5K' program? It's designed for people who don't run. Google it if you haven't already heard of it and want to know more.
Love you, sis. Good goal!
Do you have the 5K training plan? That's what helped me. It's a 10 week plan and I tell you, it works. If you need one, I will send it to you. Good luck! You will be amazed at what you can do!
I have the couch to 5k running program. I have been doing another program for a while so I need to figure out where that fits in cause I can run for up to four minutes at a time. I know its not much, but its a start.
Let me know if you want someone to run with...
I am impressed. You will do great. It was fun to have you all for the weekend. My kids live for any cousin time. We will have to do it again soon.
I had no idea Arse was spelled with an E at the end. I love learning new things.
Good luck!!
Post a Comment