November 05, 2009

Cutters

So today, Melvin calls me at work at about 2 PM. We talk about how are days are going and I ask him how he's feeling (he's been deathly ill). He tells me he is doing about the same and we continue to chat for a little bit telling me about how he kept Gaby home again today because she still has a cough. Then out of the blue, he's like, "I don't know if I should tell you, You'll be mad." I'm like, "What's going on???"

Then he tells me that Gaby and Isa have cut their hair. I ask him how short and he tells me "like a boy". I ask him to take pictures and he's like "sweetheart, their hair won't grow back by the time you get home from work." Really??? I ask him to take the pictures anyway as I want everyone else to take a peek on our adventures.

So here you go.



Isabelle from behind.




Gaby from behind.

I had to make a few EMERGENCY calls to Cookie Cutters who was able to get them in tonight. I got off a little early from work to be there in time.

Gaby watching Spongebob while the stylist does her magic.

Isa watching Cinderella.




Tori playing in an extra car.

On the way to the salon, I ask Gaby what happened and she told me that they wanted to cut their hair. I ask, who cut who and she tells me that she cut Isa's hair and Isa cut some of Gaby's hair but Gaby cut more to show Isa it didn't hurt (the last time they had their hair cut was at my Cousin Jenny's salon and Isa didn't like it one bit. . . Jen's a GREAT stylist and unfortunately didn't answer my panicked call for help this afternoon).



Isabelle, front View afterwards.





Isabelle, rear View afterwards.


Gaby's front view. She wasn't so sure at first, but after I told her she looked like her Grandma Weiland she was a lot more excited.





Gaby's rear view.

They look AMAZING, but I am worried about having to style it myself, or have Melvin try on the weekdays for Gaby Lou. I think I will need to recruit my sister in law and mother to show me how.

5 comments:

Grandma said...

Unbelievable, but what an adventure. Reminds me of when leah and Jake cut their hair with Leah taking the lead. Leah was five and Jake two and a half!!! Sound familiar?/

Leah said...

When I did it, you have to admit, it WASN"T this bad. I only cut the bangs. I am terrified of trying to style short hair. Luckily it's the weekend.

jake 'n amie said...

I wouldn't worry too much about styling it... your girls are SO CUTE that they could get away with ANYTHING. Funny storry :)

Jackie said...

the new do looks really cute. All's well that ends well.

Roger and Stephnie said...

I would die if my little girl cut her hair off! Their new hairdos look so cute though! Good luck!