
If she had come a day earlier, she would have joined Gaby and Isa, who were both born on the 20th of their respective months. She definitely had her own time table.
Labor wasn't fun. I went to the hospital at 3:30 am, only to be sent home at 6 am because I wasn't progressing. Contractions only got worse and worse and we went back at 4 pm. I had dilated another 2 cm and wanted my epidural ASAP. Things went well after that.

Here is a pictures Melvin took of Tori right after she was cleaned up a bit. She still hadn't had her bath though. Her nose got a little squished from labor. It looks better now.

Here I am holding her for the first time. Luckily you can't see my double chin so much. I like how she is looking up at me. She is such a beautiful girl.

Here are Gaby and Isa holding and seeing Tori for the first time. I was really concerned about how Isa would react, but she has been amazing. She loves her "baby Todi". Gaby wanted to stay home from preschool the day after I got home from the hospital so she could help me with Tori. All my girls are so sweet.
7 comments:
Congrats, sis. She's beautiful. And don't worry about your double chin--my 'baby' is 15 month old, and I'm still sportin' one. =) Blame it on genetics.
Congratulations! She looks like such a sweet little girl! I hope everything is going alright for you so far with 3! Good luck and let me know if I can do anything to help out!
Congrats. You all look so great. She is beautiful and your two other girls look so sweet holding her.
Love the pictures, she is beautiful. We can't wait to meet our new niece and cousin.
Congrats! She is so tiny I wish I could go back a few months I love that newborn stage.
I found your blog though Ferrels, Your kidos are so stinkin cute! It will be fun to stay intouch this way!
Hi Leah!
Congratulations on your newest daughter! All of your girls are adorable!
Callie
Post a Comment