
With all of his experience in framing, drywall, plumbing, electrical, tile, garage doors, carpet and other handiman things, they put him in lawn and garden. The only position he has less experience with is cashier.

What makes this even more ironic is that he has horrible allergies. He is going to the specialist on Friday, but can't take any antihistamines until then. Poor guy. He made the comment today that he is dying.
Melvin said that I shouldn't have taken the picture of him. I guess there is some rule against recording devices of employees. Obviously I took it anyway. Hopefully he doesn't get fired or something, but then again, who's gonna tell?

The best part of course is the discount. We still have some finishing touches on our basement so this is great. We saved a lot on all this paint.
2 comments:
That is funny. Poor Melvin, can't he ask them to put him in another department?
Apparently you got the comment thing fixed--good for you!
It's 5:30 AM and of course I can't sleep. I immediately check the family blogs to start my day. Yours is great!! You will have to teach me how to do it. The pics of the kids really make it live,
Post a Comment