September 10, 2009

Shark Teeth Ooh Ah Ha. . .

Gaby had a shark tooth for a while (you might not be able to make it out in the pic taken on 23Jun09). I was really worried about it. The front tooth finally started to get loose and we told Gaby to keep playing with it and it would fall out.



It got sooo loose that it was actually hurting her when she ate. We told her we had to pull it and she got really upset thinking that it was literally supposed to fall out. Finally on 02Aug09, I got brave enough to pull it out.


It took a couple of tugs and a few tears, but once it was out, there was no more pain and a ton of excitement. She took it to the family party to show everyone. She was SOO excited she had to check it out in her mirror.





The very next day, the shark tooth laying down behind popped up into its right place.

Now . . . who can name the movie that is being referenced (slightly out of context) in the post title???

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow, 3 girls, huh?! Gaby is a champ. Although, my sons would think it's so cool to have a shark tooth.

Sarah said...

I think you're referring to Nemo, but I always heard it as, "Shark Bait--ooh, ha ha." I'll have to listen again (since I never actually watch the shows, just hear my kids watching them.)

Leah said...

Yes Sarah, the actual quote is Shark Bait--Ooh, ha ha. That's why I said out of context, but maybe I should have said it differently, like "loosly referenced" or something like that. GOOD JOB!!!!!