July 21, 2008

Ok, so my sister is visiting in Utah from Washington and doesn't have her camera cord to upload pictures so she blogged this instead. It sounded fun, so I am going to give it a try. Be sure to include memories of anyone in the family, not just Leah.

1. Leave a comment with a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and read friends' memories of you. If you leave a memory for me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll do the same for you. If you don't have a blog (shame on you!!), I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

This should be fun.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I didn't know 'Vittoria' was a name you liked. Would you call her 'Tori'? I loooove that.
Anyway . . . what memories do I have of my little sis? I remember you not even hesitating to change your MTC entry date for my then-wedding. What a disaster that was, but you were so forgiving. I was thinking the other day . . . would you and Melvin still have crossed paths had you left a month earlier for your mission? Crazy how things work out.
Love you, sis. Thanks for the fun memories.

harmsie said...

Well I am posting here because I couldn't on the vote section. We had the hardest times with a name for this girl. In fact we didn't name her until she was several hours old. I love the name vittoria. We too liked Olivia but i like to go for the names that aren't as common...so we went with Amelia but I still like Olivia too. Good luck with your choice. They're all good names and no matter what your girls are cute so the name doesnt matter!

T.A.T.I Crew said...

It may sound strange, of all the memories I have of us growing up, or at Ricks, or whatever, the one memory that sticks out was when we were in California.

I have almost a freakishly vivid recollection of the night you split your eye open on Mom and Dad's coffee table.

While Mom rushed you to the hospital hours away, I remember Sarah, Zac, and I wondering if you were gonna make it. There was a lot of blood, all because we were laughing at how dizzy you'd become.

I realize now, that eye injuries are usually not life threatening, but we were still scared. I even remember as a 6 or 7 year old wondering what things would be like without you. Yeah, even now the thought kinda frightens me.

Anyway, when all was said and done, you got a couple of stitches and a free (If I remember right) Muppets collector glass from the gas station attendant that couldn't stand to see such a cute little girl bleeding.

I was pretty jealous of that glass.

And every time I'm at Mom and Dad's place and see that coffee table, in a very small way I'm inevitably reminded of that night.

Love you, Sis.