On Monday, 28Apr, Isa had her two year check up. Gaby, knowing we were taking Isa to the doctor, asked, "Mommy, is the doctor going to shoot Isa?" I assume she meant shots. I stated I wasn't sure. So we get to the clinic and luckily no shots were needed but lab work was, so we head over to the lab.
The tech has Isa sit on my lap on a kind of love seat where, if busy, two people can have blood work done. Gaby is leaning against the base and the tech tells her she can sit next to me. Gaby responds saying something like this, "no thanks, I don't want to get poked." Nothing had happened to Isa yet. Boy, that Gaby has a memory.
Speaking of having a good memory, most people say I do. The other day Gaby started telling me about something I truly believe never happened. She always ends with " do you remember?" I tell her I don't and she tells me, "you don't remember everything. I remember everything." That became the statement of the day and she was constantly reminding me that I don't remember everything. Really fun game.
She is WAY toooo smart for her age.
FYI, according to Grandma and Grandpa Weiland's "formula" predicting adult height, Isa should be about 5'8".
No comments:
Post a Comment